Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

SIXTY-THREE

Thursday, February 19, 2009
floating unattached thoughts swim around in the abyss of my mind.

i like to reminisce, a little too much, though.
sometimes, i wonder if i should just leave things as they are,
and not interfere.

but i don't like that feeling,
of not having control of my life.

then again, sometimes, i exercise too much control
over aspects that i can change.

i'm okay, though,
with what i have,
with the way things are.

i don't need anything, really.
i don't.

my mind is so adamant on the way i think,
sometimes i wonder if i'm narrow-minded.
there are just some things i cannot fathom,
i can't understand why a person would think,
act upon,
do,
some actions that are truly appalling.

***

i wonder,
if this is the right path for me to be on.
should i even question it?
i don't think i will anymore.

***



SUMMERRRR~

hurry and come back =(
i bought the march edition of PINKY,
and i'm kind of kicking myself in the ass for it.
the outfits are so cute,
but the weather is so cold,
i'd freeze my ass off if i tried.

=)

0 [+] to SIXTY-THREE:

Post a Comment