Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

ONE FIFTY SEVEN

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
stay classy

So many times, I have been attracted to the giant flashing sale signs only to be swept away on a tide of discounts and prospective savings.
I can confidently say that nearly all of those impulse buys have gone unused, collecting dust somewhere in the abyss of my closet.
Especially for high end designers, a piece that bears their name and a slashed price is enticing, I'll be the first to admit that.
Lately, I've learned the value of judging the piece based on the current pricing, not by the percentage it has gone down and found that the classic pieces really are the best value.
Sure, there are times where some of the seasonal pieces will fit in better with my wardrobe, and I can hope that they will be discounted.
In the end, however, I have gotten the most use out of the two extremes: ultra bargains and classics.

Alexander McQueen - skull chiffon scarf
Balenciaga - giant first bag
Chanel - quilted classic flap bag in lambskin
Chloe - heloise hobo
Commes des Garcons - play heart tee
Ferragamo - varina patent flat
Fendi - forever boston bag
Gucci - vintage speedy
Louboutin - simple 100 patent pumps
MBMJ - i ♥ miss marc tee
Mulberry
- bayswater satchel

Rebecca Minkoff - MAC clutch & MAB mini

1 [+] to ONE FIFTY SEVEN:

theversastyle said...

i love/hate sales.. i usually never find anything but if i do its awesome. haha but justify my purchases by how many times i can wear something.. hehe.

www.theversastyle.com

Post a Comment